Undergraduate Research & Mentoring Program
Now accepting applications for 2013-2014!
Please apply online through the application portal. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. on October 11, 2013.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Semiconductor Research Corporation Education Alliance.
- Undergraduate PSU student in good academic standing
- US citizen or permanent resident (eligible to work in the United States)
- Strong academic record
- Interest in undergraduate research
**Women and underrepresented students are highly encouraged to apply**
Students are required to:
- Present their research at an end of the year poster symposium
- Participate in one K-12 outreach presentation
- Work a set number of hours per term agreed upon in consultation with their faculty mentor - funding is available for up to ten hours per week each term throughout the academic year
- Commit to to the program through the end of Spring term
Prepare the following application documents to upload through the application portal:
- Cover letter describing your interest in undergraduate research
- Brief resume or CV
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member interested in supporting your research work
- A complete application form.
Questions? Please contact Marcia Fischer, (503) 725-4289, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Participants and Research Topics: